What is the correct spelling for CURCIS?
This word (Curcis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CURCIS
- circus I travelled several years with a circus in America; and I learned to handle animals, especially big cats of different sorts."
- curtis "My name," says he, "is Binger, Curtis Binger."
- Curacies He had a vague idea that the most innocent thing could not be admitted to the friars but that they, or rather their estates and curacies, would get out of it all the results and advantages imaginable.
- Curios The captain assented, and told of a steward of his who had made a small fortune by selling Japanese curios to people who didn't understand them.
- curses Counter mines were started, and through the narrow walls of earth commands and curses came.
- courses 3524. I asked you a question just now which you did not answer quite distinctly: whether you had known of girls who were knitters falling into evil courses ?
- cures I might as well try all the cures -write a book on 'em one of these days!"
- curves On large ocean charts fathom curves , showing the range of soundings of 10, 20, 30, 40, etc.
- curries Place it in a deep dish, with an edging of dry boiled rice, in the same manner as for other curries .
- curbs Evidently there had been a tagit agreement to repeal the Eighteenth amendment to the Constitution for the next three days; bootleggers had drawn up their trucks and automobiles along the curbs , and corn-whiskey, otherwise known as "white lightnin'," was freely sold.
- cusses A Negro chaplain was elected who invoked divine blessings on "unioners and cusses on rebels."
- curls And find unwithered on its curls The garland briefer than a girl's. – To an Athlete Dying Young by Alfred Edward Housman
- CURDS Then break the curds well; then wring it again, and more whey will come.
- juices With diamonds in them, that's clear they break gooses Maybe 'cause I'm in they roofless or the Hypno I put in they juices – Fire (Remix) by fabolous