What is the correct spelling for CUREENTLY?
This word (Cureently) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CUREENTLY
- coherently He managed, however, to reply coherently , and to the effect that he considered himself most fortunate, etc.
- correctly If I guess correctly will you tell me?
- crudely It could be done in a dozen more accessible places in Alaska; but, without real work, it could be only crudely done near Mt.
- currant Prepare a pound of loaf-sugar for each pint of currant juice.
- current I was amongst those the current of whose lives were supposed to have been changed by the touch of his hand on that last visit.
- currently In a short time it was currently reported, that the laird of Cubbertscroft was over head and ears in debt, and that the property was to be brought to the hammer.
- gently "He was my good friend in many dark days," he answered gently .
- greatly We need not then greatly fear for our own faith if we are sure that we covet the words of eternal life more than the path to worldly advantage.
- greenfly A small greenfly had got entangled in a spider's web, and was fluttering its tiny wings violently to effect an escape.
- greenly The shaded light struck greenly venomous sparks from his ring.
- recurrently And that the so-called crime wave which sweeps recurrently over American cities, is very likely nothing more than the inevitable reaction of our damnable house decorations upon our immature intellects."
- Cogently The Psalmist expressed this feeling very cogently and humorously when he said that the Creator did not delight in any man's legs.
- currents The finer materials are carried farther out to sea, and distributed over the sea-floor by the action of the tide and currents .