What is the correct spelling for CURESS?
This word (Curess) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CURESS
- caress His hands are especially peculiar, long, slender, soft, incapable of a quick movement; hands formed to caress , but not to fight,-hardly even to clasp firmly. How I cheated every mistress In the purest name of love How I lied with each caress That son of Mary I'd like to have him here – The Statue by Unknown Author
- crass The man who has nothing but courage easily lets this quality turn into mere stubbornness, and a crass obstinacy is as much a hindrance to business success as a moral weakness.
- cross Run if he takes out his dental floss. 'Cause my son, the vampire, ain't collecting it for the Red Cross ! – My Son, The Vampire by Allan Sherman
- Crees And it is here that Keenosew the Fish, chief of the Crees , with rapid rush of speech and voice of military sharpness, presents the homage of his tribe.
- Curios Oh, she cried in great excitement, I will fix it up like a Florentine shop, full of beautiful old stuffs and curios.
- curses I do not believe in the effect of curses at all.
- cares It is like a dream now, that old time, and no one cares for one's dreams but oneself."
- cures "I reserve my charity and my cures for really deserving cases," answered Netty, lightly.
- cores They are perfectly round, and taper gradually to the tips, which are smooth; the bony cores are also spiral, so that in the dry skull the horn screws on and off.
- CREWS 4960. Were Mr. Grierson's crews all filled up at that time?