What is the correct spelling for CURICAL?
This word (Curical) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CURICAL
- clerical If that should not last a long time, I should like our clerical bourgeois to undergo the scorn of those whose lands they have bought and whose titles they have taken.
- comical The last words were addressed to Barton, with a comical, unconscious imitation of his own manner.
- conical He was dressed in yellow sulphur-coloured robes, with a high-peaked conical red hat on his head, which was shaven.
- coracle When he unfolded his mantle, he saw that the coracle was already far from Iona.
- cortical Scientists have constructed maps of cortical areas on the basis of variations in the appearance of the layers as seen with a microscope.
- critical Duty prompted me to go where I could still be useful to my country in the critical circumstances in which it was now situated.
- crucial Yet what was it that rose before his mental light in that crucial moment.
- cubical The pillars and buttresses were built of cubical and triangular blocks of stone, with a cement made of lime and oil, soldered with lead, and bound, within and without, with clamps of iron.
- curacao Curacao lowest point: Caribbean Sea 0 m highest point: Mt. Christoffel, 372m