What is the correct spelling for CURLES?
This word (Curles) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CURLES
- curled It's nice and warm out here, and I feel a lot better than when I am curled up way down there in the dark.
- Carlos I must admit that it appears to be most difficult to convince the direct descendants of Don Carlos that they have not been deprived of their just rights.
- Culls Not exactly, he is extreme; the man who is thorough has no uncertain sound; he neither culls from Rome her vestments, nor from Dissent her hymns; both Rome and Dissent are thorough, why shouldn't he.
- curses The man showed the greatest disgust and contempt at receiving the Pope's blessing, and retorted with curses on the man who dared implore for him Heaven's grace and favour.
- cures We hear a great deal about the wonderful cures of Christian Science or of similar agencies, and we all know of people who have been restored to usefulness by such means.
- curlews There are wimbrels and curlews that have been shot here during recent years stuffed and hung up in glass cases in old Mr. Peregrine's house.
- curves Her dress, folded over the full bosom and sweeping to the ground in ample curves , was, little as he could have described a modern fashion, even to his eyes evidently fantastic-such as a child might don at play.
- curls Her golden curls refuse to submit to the comb, they fly merrily in all directions; they will not be twisted into the wreath which was just then the fashion.
- curdles Though I know quite well that she will suffer no harm at Leyden's hands here, my blood curdles at the thought of her being near him at all, Mrs. Goring shuddered violently, and Barry saw in her face a look of furious loathing that implanted still another question for future investigation in his already burdened mind.
59 words made from the letters CURLES
3 letter words made from CURLES:cer, cue, cul, cur, esr, ler, leu, res, rue, sec, sle, sue, sur, url, use.
5 letter words made from CURLES:cerus, clues, creus, cruel, cruse, cuers, cures, curls, curse, ecrus, luces, lucre, luers, lures, resul, rules, sucre, ulcer.
4 letter words made from CURLES:clue, crue, crus, cure, curl, ecru, leur, leus, luce, luer, lure, rcsl, reul, rues, rule, ruse, slue, slur, suel, suer, sule, sure, user.
6 letter words made from CURLES:lucres, reclus, sulcer.