What is the correct spelling for CURLEYS?
This word (Curleys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CURLEYS
- curler Bernard Finnigan is an Australian politican who is also a criminal Surname Agnes Bernard (1842–1932), British Roman Catholic nun Alain Bernard (born 1983), French swimmer Alfred Aloysous Bernard (1888–1949) American vaudeville singer Antoine Bernard dAttanoux (1853–1954), French journalist and explorer Carlos Bernard (born 1962), American actor Catherine Bernard (1662–1712), French novelist Cheryl Bernard (born 1966), Canadian curler Claude Bernard (1813–1878), French physiologist Crystal Bernard (born 1961), American actress Daniel Bernard (disambiguation), multiple people Dave Bernard (American football) (born 1912), former NFL player David Bernard (cricketer) (born 1981), West Indian cricketer David Bernard (orchestra conductor) (born 1964), American conductor, pianist and clarinetist Ed Bernard (born 1939), American actor Edward Bernard (born 1638), English scholar Émile Bernard (composer) (1843–1902), French composer and organist Émile Bernard (painter) (1868–1941), French painter Francis Bernard (disambiguation), multiple people Giovani Bernard, American football player Henry Boyle Bernard (1812–1895), Irish Conservative Party politician, MP for Bandon 1863–68 Henry Bernard, designer of the Palace of Europe, the seat of the Council of Europe Hilda Bernard (born 1920), Argentine actress Jean-Pierre Bernard (born 1933), French actor Jeffrey Bernard (1932–1997), English journalist John Henry Bernard (1860–1927) Church of Ireland Archbishop of Dublin Joseph E.
- curlew He's sitting on the other half of the Curlew shaving himself-or he was, when I left him.
- curly His hair is curly , and his beautiful brown eyes are a little restless.
- clews No one knew the exact truth of it; and a small volume of verse by Cliffe, published immediately afterwards-verse very distinguished, passionate, and obscure-had offered many clews , but no solution whatever.
- Culls I sort into three classes-first, second, and culls-into baskets from the ground.
- cures He cures his daughter of the worms, and she turns yellow.
- curlews I have shot a few jackrabbits and curlews , with the rifle; and I also killed eight rattlesnakes.
- curls His brown face laughed through her curls .
- curdles Names of woe, at whose utterance the heart shudders, the blood curdles !
- curlers Curlers, Jews who sweat gold coin by rubbing them together, for the dust
- coulees Seven thousand lean kine had passed that way before them, eating the scant grass growth and drinking what water they could find among those barren, sun-baked coulees .
111 words made from the letters CURLEYS
3 letter words made from CURLEYS:cer, cry, cue, cul, cur, esr, ler, leu, ley, lye, res, rue, rye, sec, sle, sly, sue, sur, url, use, yes, yue.
5 letter words made from CURLEYS:cerus, clery, clues, cluey, creus, cruel, cruse, cryes, cuers, cures, curls, curly, curse, cyres, cyrus, ecrus, luces, lucey, lucre, lucys, luers, lures, lycus, lyres, resul, rules, ruley, ryles, scrye, slyer, sucre, surly, syler, syrul, ulcer, ulery, usrey, yucel, yules.
4 letter words made from CURLEYS:cley, clue, crue, crus, crye, cure, curl, ecru, eury, lecy, lery, leur, leus, leys, luce, lucy, luer, lure, lyce, lyre, rcsl, rely, reul, reys, rues, ruey, rule, ruly, ruse, ruys, ryce, ryes, ryle, ryul, slue, slur, slye, suel, suer, suey, sule, sure, ueys, urey, user, usry, yser, yuce, yuel, yule.