What is the correct spelling for CURRINCEY?
This word (Currincey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CURRINCEY
- cornice The windows are finished by the former cornice , that extends round the rooms, and have similar columns on each side with Victories on them, and a mirror between.
- cringe In these he was strongly opposed by several influential members who were still disposed to cringe to royal power.
- curacy 3. License to the curacy of Madeley, March 14th, 1757, Bishop of Hereford.
- occurrence Divorce is allowed, but is of rare occurrence .
- prince One of those present asked: "Do you sing, too, Prince ?"
- quince Israel like, we looked back and longed for the good things we had left, viz:-apples, pears and the quince sauce.
- quincy He painted Jefferson and the men who followed him in the Presidency up through John Quincy Adams.
- recurrence Unless completely removed at an early stage, recurrence inevitably takes place.
- Carries On his way home he is seized by an immense bird which carries him to an island guarded by crocodiles.
- curing If you refuse me, I shall be compelled to believe that you are cruelly enjoying my misery, and that you have learned in the most accursed school that the best way of preventing a young man from curing himself of an amorous passion is to excite it constantly; but you must agree with me that, to put such tyranny in practice, it is necessary to hate the person it is practised upon, and, if that be so, I ought to call upon my reason to give me the strength necessary to hate you likewise."
- Corinne Corinne took the open letter from Jack's hand.
- Cronies Madame Cardinal, widow of a porter in the corn-market, had an only daughter, whose beauty Cerizet had heard of from some of the mother's cronies.
- cringes If I have power the Stygian lakes to show, The bank that sounds with fire, the fury band, And giants lettered, and the hound that shakes Bristling with heads of snakes his triple head, What fear is this that cringes at the sight Of timid shivering shades?
140 words made from the letters CURRINCEY
5 letter words made from CURRINCEY:cceur, cecin, cenci, ceric, cerny, cicer, cincy, circe, crecy, crier, crine, crncy, cruce, crure, cryin, cunei, cuney, curci, curie, curin, curny, curri, curry, cynic, cyric, euric, eyrir, incur, inure, necci, neuri, nicey, niecy, nucci, nyeri, reccy, recur, renyi, renyu, reric, rerun, ricer, ricey, riner, riney, rucci, ruine, runic, ryner, ryrie, ureic, urein, urine, urner, yerin, yince, yiren, yurie.
3 letter words made from CURRINCEY:cer, cry, cue, cur, ecc, ern, err, icc, ice, icu, icy, ire, nec, ney, nrc, rue, run, rye, uni, urn, yen, yue.
4 letter words made from CURRINCEY:ciuc, crcy, crue, crye, cure, ecru, enic, enur, eriu, erni, erny, eury, icey, inec, irey, irun, iure, iyer, iynu, nice, nicu, nicy, nuer, nurr, nury, rein, reni, renu, reny, rice, ricy, rieu, rire, ruen, ruer, ruey, ruin, rune, ruri, ruyi, ryce, ryer, ryne, uner, unie, urcc, uren, urey, uric, urie, yenc, yeni, yeri, yeun, yien, yirr, yuce, yuin, yune, yuni.