What is the correct spelling for CURRNET?
This word (Currnet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CURRNET
- cornet If it isn't the Marine Band, it has to be the Military Band, or the Silver Cornet Band.
- coronet A coronet would fit my head just as well as Vievie's.
- currant "I'm sorry about yo' chest, an' I jest stepped over to bring you this glass of currant jelly I made last summer.
- current The officer in charge perceived, however, that the current would not drive it against the ship.
- Craned At one moment a middle-aged lady in the line of vehicles put her person well out of the window of her four-wheeler, and craned her head up to instruct her driver in something.
- Curried He took a brush in his right hand, and a curry-comb in his left, and he curried and brushed every part of the horse's skin, and afterward wiped him with a cloth.
- currents The only currents of air that ever stirred the foliage of the trees in the daytime were like the breath from a furnace, while at night there was hardly any at all.
83 words made from the letters CURRNET
4 letter words made from CURRNET:cent, cert, cnut, crue, cunt, cure, curt, cute, ecru, enur, nuer, nurr, nute, rent, renu, ruen, ruer, rune, runt, rute, tecn, tern, treu, true, tuen, tuer, tune, ture, turn, uner, uren, utne.
5 letter words made from CURRNET:centu, cruet, crunt, crure, crute, curet, cuter, errtu, eruct, nuter, recur, recut, rerun, retun, runet, runte, ruter, truce, truer, tuner, turre, unter, untre, urent, urner.
3 letter words made from CURRNET:cer, crt, cue, cur, cut, ect, ent, ern, err, ert, etc, nec, net, nrc, nut, ret, rue, run, rut, tec, ten, ter, tun, urn, utc, ute.