What is the correct spelling for CURROSION?
This word (Currosion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CURROSION
- carrion It is that rotten carrion of a Sun who has caused it.
- corrosion The presence of corrosion of the mouth is as important as the chemical tests.
- creation If she were willing to see her creation die, Ernestine ought to be.
- croatian Projects for the formation of a common language which, under the name of Illyrian, should draw together all the Slavic populations between the Adriatic and the Black Sea, occupied for a while the fancy of the learned; but the more ambitious part of this design, which had given some umbrage to the Turkish Government, was abandoned in obedience to instructions from Vienna; and the movement first gained political importance when its scope was limited to the Croatian and Slavonic districts of Hungary, and it was endowed with the distinct task of resisting the imposition of Magyar as an official language.
- croon She began to croon something in a wheezy voice.
- cushion If he looked up at a window, a blind was drawn, or the window was filled up with a sheet, a cushion -anything.
- erosion White chalk cliffs arose like painted eyebrows from the tops of the banks, where erosion had revealed them; loose and disintegrating sandstone lay about the broken plain in myriads of shapes.
- garrison When I strolled into the wood I suddenly looked down an enormous sand-pit covering an acre or so, and saw that it was a concealed fortress of extraordinary strength and organization-an underground citadel for a garrison of at least 3000 men perfectly screened by the wood above.
- Currying "But," said Fillmore, sort of like he was currying a kicking mule, "if you'd consent to look at it, I'm sure it would all return to your mind!"
187 words made from the letters CURROSION
3 letter words made from CURROSION:cio, cis, cns, con, coo, cos, cro, cur, icu, ion, iou, irs, iso, nrc, nsc, nsu, ono, orr, oui, rio, roc, ron, run, sic, sin, sir, son, sou, sun, sur, uni, uns, urn, uro.
5 letter words made from CURROSION:cions, ciosu, cious, cirro, coion, coiro, coirs, coons, corio, corni, cornu, coron, corru, corsi, corso, corus, cosio, couns, cours, couso, crius, croon, curin, curio, curis, curns, curri, currs, cursi, curso, icons, incur, incus, inscr, ircon, irons, isoun, nicor, nioro, nisou, noirs, nouri, nucis, nuoro, nurrs, oinos, oncor, onuci, orcus, orion, orior, orius, ornis, orosi, orris, oruro, ourso, rinso, risco, rison, roins, ronis, roons, rosic, rosin, rouco, ruins, runco, runic, rusci, rusco, rusin, scion, scoon, scorn, scour, siron, sonic, soori, soron, soror, souci, srinu, srour, surco, surin, uncos, unoci, urino, ursin, usrrc.
4 letter words made from CURROSION:coin, coir, cons, coon, coos, corn, cron, crus, cuon, icon, inus, iron, irun, iuno, nicu, noio, noir, nori, norr, nous, nsui, nuoc, nurr, onos, onur, onus, oons, ooru, orio, orno, orri, osco, osun, ourn, ouro, rico, riou, risc, roco, rono, rous, ruin, runo, runs, ruri, scun, sion, sonu, soon, soor, sour, suco, suin, suir, suoi, suon, suor, suro, unco, unio, uric, urns.