What is the correct spelling for CURSO?
This word (Curso) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CURSO
- course "Of course it is.
- curio My reason for taking the liberty of borrowing them was that I desired to convince a wealthy friend that a rare curio is a powerful instrument for good, and that to allow of great wealth lying idle when thousands sicken and die in poverty is a misuse of a power conferred by Heaven.
- curse He sometimes used the whip, and sometimes the curse .
- cursor 1892 99. Cursor Mundi.
- cuss That little cuss to-day only a month or two, I reckon.
- Cues Besides punishment for missed cues, masters displayed considerable fondness for slaves who played their part well.
- cars We drove through the narrow streets of the town, with the stone walls of the stores or houses rising high above us on either side as far as cars were permitted, or could go, almost to the walls.
- CURS Are not others mean, sneaking, cowardly curs?