What is the correct spelling for CURTE?
This word (Curte) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CURTE
- cart Get those powder boxes out of that cart before they go up! Falling out of the sky Grandma's gathering aluminum cans in a rusty shopping cart Born-againers getting their lives together while my whole world's falling apart – Surprise, Surprise by Brett Dennen
- carter "We may at least die fighting and as great warriors should, John Carter," he replied.
- cote Cote d'Ivoire chief of mission: Ambassador Yao Charles KOFFI chancery: 3421 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20007 telephone:  (202) 797-0300 FAX:  (202) 244-3088
- court Then Meleagant left the royal court and journeyed until he found his father, King Bademagu.
- curate I have before said that I had expressed a wish to have a church built in my village, not only from a religious feeling, but as a means of civilisation: I was particularly desirous of having a curate at Jala-Jala.
- curd Dairymaids, in general, are anxious to have the curd 'come soon,' and so apply an excessive quantity, to which he thinks much of the acrid taste of the cheese is owing.
- cure "I don't know how a late supper would agree with my husband's cure.
- curie The new inventions that the future holds for us wait upon the new man. The discovery of radium-what a secret that was! But in all probability had not Curie and his wife discovered it, some other investigator would.
- curse Where, in truth, had I not bitter cause to curse him within my heart?
- curt Taking in the situation at a glance, the director barked a curt order that sent the guards into the scuffle.
- curve All about was an impenetrable darkness; not a star was visible in the black curve over his head.
- cut How could you have the heart to cut them?
- cute What a cute little fellah!