What is the correct spelling for CURTIN?
This word (Curtin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CURTIN
- cartoon He made friends with Michael-Angelo, who made him a cartoon of a St. Francis receiving the stigmata, which the barber carefully carried out in colour, and his picture is now placed in the first chapel on the left of the entrance of S. Pietro in Montorio.
- certain But he will ask you, that is certain ; and, when he does ask, what shall you say?"
- coating No. 2. Coat over iodine same as above, except recoat over the iodine about one fourth to one half as long as first coating .
- courting Why, when a man goes a-courting, and hopes for success, he must begin with doing, and not saying.
- Carding His dress, which was in the style of the country, was very poor, but decent; only his plaid was large and thick, and bright compared with the rest of his apparel: it was a present he had had from his clan-some giving the wool, and others the labour in carding, dyeing, and weaving it.
50 words made from the letters CURTIN
4 letter words made from CURTIN:cnut, cuit, cunt, curt, cuti, irun, nicu, nuit, ruin, runt, tuin, tuni, turn, uict, unit, unti, uric, utri.
3 letter words made from CURTIN:crt, cur, cut, icu, nit, nrc, nut, rit, run, rut, tic, tin, tiu, tri, tun, uni, urn, utc.
5 letter words made from CURTIN:cruit, crunt, curin, curti, ictrn, incur, incut, intuc, nutri, runic, tincu, tunic, turci, turin.