What is the correct spelling for CURUSOE?
This word (Curusoe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CURUSOE
- art match for
- avant gardes
- be satisfied
- being even
- carouse Evil-Eye's carouse had continued several days.
- caruso It used to be a favorite trick of Caruso to tap a glass and determine its musical note, and then sing that note at the glass and shatter it to bits.
- cruise Adam will give you a cruise whenever you like to go, wind and weather permitting, though, as the dame observed, you must not expect much comfort on board the Nancy."
- cruse Even the women who brought fowls or eggs from the neighbouring villages to the castle were given for their trouble-if from the immediate vicinity, a plate of soup with two pieces of bread; if from a greater distance, a complete meal and a cruse of wine.
- Crusoe The luck of Robinson Crusoe was not more fortunate than ours, although he had not the cut of frost nor the long night, nor the torment of bears to circumscribe his adventures.
- cures Here one sees innumerable emblems, such as arms, legs, ears, feet, and hands, represented in wax, silver, and wood, hanging upon the walls, thus placed as thank-offerings for cures experienced by various sufferers.
- Curios Seen our curios from the island, Emily; I should like you to examine them.
- curse Why is my blessing your curse?
- cursor Non recipit stultus verba prudentie nisi ea dixeris quae sunt in corde ejus Lucerna Dej spiraculum hominis Veritatem eme et noli vendere Melior claudus in via quam cursor extra viam.
- gurus Only great gurus are able to assume the karma of disciples.