What is the correct spelling for CUS?
This word (Cus) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CUS
- bus We took his girl with us. With him she rode the bus She gave the boy the finger and the sucker starts to cuss – My Posses On Broadway by Sir Mix A Lot
- cud Around the tents lay the flocks, chewing the cud or browsing on the scanty grass-land: children ran out to us with bowls of milk: when the grass gave out within reach all round, the tents were taken down, the hillsides deserted, and the families wandered in search of pastures new, carrying a few chickens, some pots and pans, two or three bundles of rags, and leaving behind a good many parasites and a bare patch.
- cue But Oakley himself proceeded to give him his first cue.
- cup Still, I do hope that the bitter cup may not be filled for her again.
- cur You liar-you damned blackguard-you cur!"