What is the correct spelling for CUSE?
This word (Cuse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CUSE
- case No adjuvant treatment was employed in this case. Too heavy, get off of my case So sad I'll put you in you place – Catch Me If You Can by Ana Johnsson
- cause I should have been sure of your compliance, if you had not given me cause to doubt it. Me, still in ignorance of the cause, Unknowing what I broke of laws?" – Three Voices, The by Lewis Carroll
- cruse Now Mr. Cruse, as being a clergyman, was of course not a fighting man.
- cube Nobody seems to have noticed it, but we undoubtedly had the cube form of expression in our native sculpture long before it came out in painting.
- cue Thus given the proper cue, Bruno took fresh courage and, in as few words as might be, explained his mission.
- cure I saw him cure a little bird.
- curse I go about like a man under a curse.
- cusp M2 compares favorably with M1 except for the following differences: The protocone and hypocone are equal to the paracone and metacone in area, but not in height; although the internal cingulum is undivided, there is no evidence of a cusp as in M1. Here, too, the cingulum is as high as the paracone and metacone.
- cuss You come a-falutin' round 'ere agin priggin' my drinks, cuss you, an' I'll cut yer throat an' wring yer wicked old 'ead orf.
- cute Yes, I agreed, I think he's pretty cute.
- Cues When performing seals are exhibited at a circus sitting on chairs, catching balls on the points of their noses and playing diabolo with them, or balancing billiard cues on their snouts, and doing other miraculous things, they are always sea-lions, not common seals.