What is the correct spelling for CUSOR?
This word (Cusor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CUSOR
- case It is a serious case, Mostyn.
- castor But anon, As Lynceus aimed his blade at Castor's knee, Back with the left sprang Castor and struck off His fingers: from the maimed limb dropped the sword.
- cause Your father gave his life for the Cause, would you do less?"
- cos I'm not writing off anything for depreciation, cos I allow there ain't no depreciation, in a material sense.
- courser The mother, seeing how his heart was bent, His day-star rising in the firmament, Commands the stables to be searched to find Among the steeds one suited to his mind; Pressing their backs he tries their strength and nerve, Bent double to the ground their bellies curve; Not one, from neighbouring plain and mountain brought, Equals the wish with which his soul is fraught; Fruitless on every side he anxious turns, Fruitless, his brain with wild impatience burns, But when at length they bring the destined steed, From Rakush bred, of lightning's winged speed, Fleet, as the arrow from the bow-string flies, Fleet, as the eagle darting through the skies, Rejoiced he springs, and, with a nimble bound, Vaults in his seat, and wheels the courser round; With such a horse-thus mounted, what remains?
- cox "His name is Mr. Henry Cox," said Peggy, in a burst of confidence.
- Causer "Il n'y a pas moyen de causer avec cette homme," he said, shrugging his shoulders.
- Cor I had a long time therein first, from 1 Cor.