What is the correct spelling for CUSTOMISATION?
This word (Customisation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CUSTOMISATION
- castigation And he started off rapidly in the direction of Piccadilly, but on the way he suddenly remembered that he had no weapon with him, not even a cane wherewith to carry out his intention of thrashing Sir Francis, and calling to mind a certain heavy horsewhip, that hung over the mantel-piece in his own room, he hailed a hansom, and was driven back to his house in order to provide himself with that implement of castigation before proceeding further.
- contamination The problem of education, then, among Negroes must first of all deal with the Talented Tenth; it is the problem of developing the Best of this race that they may guide the Mass away from the contamination and death of the Worst, in their own and other races."
- estimation 4. In my estimate estimation the cost will be higher than fifty dollars.
- justification I thought it was an animal thing which required some outside justification.
- customization To be interchangeable (in most cases) with different components (in particular CPU and expansion cards) for the purposes of customization and upgrading To distribute power to other circuit boards To electronically co-ordinate and interface the operation of the components As new generations of components have been developed, the standards of motherboards have changed too.