What is the correct spelling for CUSUMING?
This word (Cusuming) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CUSUMING
- assuming She could not help feeling that matters were assuming a very complicated aspect.
- casing This core was covered with a casing of granite and alabaster, of which the remains preserve no trace of hieroglyphs or of wall scenes: the founder had caused his name to be inscribed on the statues, which received, on his behalf, the offerings, and also on the northern face of the pyramid, where it was still shown to the curious towards the first century of our era. The arrangement of the interior of the pyramid is somewhat complicated, and bears witness to changes brought unexpectedly about in the course of construction.
- causing She told him how she had come to him because of Mr. Pole's reproach, which accused her of causing the rupture.
- coming He was coming straight up to speak to me as usual.
- consuming He was the sport of a consuming restlessness.
- costuming Thus the re-costuming came about, and all in all it was just as well that MacNab did not insist on his own tartan, for there was none of it in Stirling, while of the Stuart plaid there was a sufficiency to clothe a regiment.
102 words made from the letters CUSUMING
4 letter words made from CUSUMING:cgnu, cing, cung, gicm, gius, gnus, guim, gumi, gums, gusu, ings, inus, ming, mugs, mung, ngum, nicu, nsui, numi, scum, scun, sign, sing, sium, smin, smug, sncm, snug, sugi, suin, sung, sunu, suum, ugni, ungu, unus, usui, usum.
3 letter words made from CUSUMING:cgs, cis, cns, cum, gin, gnu, gui, gum, gun, icu, igm, ism, mcg, min, mis, msc, msg, mug, mus, ngu, nig, nim, nsc, nsu, sic, sin, sum, sun, uni, uns.
5 letter words made from CUSUMING:cuing, cuius, cumin, ginsu, gismu, gusin, incus, mcing, mincu, mings, minus, mnscu, mucin, mucus, mungs, munis, munsu, munus, musci, musgu, music, nucis, numic, singu, smuin, suciu, sumin, sunim, uncus, ungum, unism, unium, unius, using.