What is the correct spelling for CUTRRENT?
This word (Cutrrent) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CUTRRENT
- coherent Keel obtuse with its petals slightly or not at all coherent.
- currant It was now time for the guests to leave, but Mary Potter must first produce her cakes and currant-wine,-the latter an old and highly superior article, for there had been, alas!
- current Certainly not, unless you pay them in current money or in good paper.
- deterrent The labour of carrying tents or sleeping-bags acts as the chief deterrent.
- nutrient As a solvent water aids digestion, and as it forms about 80 per cent of the blood, it serves as a carrier of nutrient material to all the tissues of the body.
- quadrant While Bowen and his sister were lunching at the Quadrant, Patricia was endeavouring to concentrate her mind upon her work.
- torrent A mighty torrent of curses and execrations flowed from the old man's lips as Pollux told his story.
- Trent They were late in arriving at Trent, where Weisspriess cast eye on the imprisoned wretch, who declared piteously that he was the trusted and innocent servant of the Signorina Vittoria, and had been visiting all the castles of Meran in search of her.