What is the correct spelling for CUVED?
This word (Cuved) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CUVED
- calved On the seventh night the cow, for which we had delayed there, calved , but her bull-calf had to be destroyed, as we could not delay for it on the march.
- carved Occasionally the canopy is richly carved or painted in a pattern.
- cave The boy with a cave !
- cove Pleasant sort o' cove to 'ave about the 'ouse."
- covet I do not covet them upon such Terms.
- craved Her air was cordial, almost affectionate, and she craved a chat.
- cud Probably, and indeed most likely, he throws down his rod, votes fishing a bore, "Chews the cud of bitter disappointment o'er, Has fished his first and last, and so will fish no more."
- cuffed He was cuffed backward and forward, to the right and the left, pitched headlong, and jerked back again so suddenly, that he lost his breath.
- curd After three quarters of an hour, take up the Curd , and put it into the Cheese fat, as fast, as two can work it in: then put it into the hot cloth, and set it into the Press.
- cured I was determined to be cured .
- curve I don't give a row of pins for the woman without some curve to her."
- curved I looked along the slope to the notch where the wall curved and followed the base line of the yellow cliff.
- cute I don't like Indian men and women, but the babies must be cute .
- cuvier We are told that the great French naturalist, Cuvier , was able to reconstruct the whole anatomy of an animal merely through examining the structure of a tooth or the fragment of a bone.
- Caved At one spot the parapet, soaked by water, had caved in.
- Coughed He wiped the beaded drops from his forehead, and he coughed and shook himself.