What is the correct spelling for CVD?
This word (Cvd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CVD
- cad He had been longing for a chance to kick that cad Bralligan for over a year, and after all it was Barclay that got it.
- cd Each of the other concentric arcs, CD, EF, &c., will furnish its meridian line. So I walk on and listen to their cd, Some people laugh they do it just to spite me, – The Click--Gc by Queen Pen
- cud The red light showed a superb mehari peacefully chewing his cud .
- cv The 2-O-β-D-glucopyranosides of cucurbitacins K and L can be extracted with ethanol from fruits of Cucurbita pepo cv dayangua.
- vd Lieutenant-Colonel Sir Peter Henry Clutterbuck CIE CBE VD (28 September 1868 – 20 December 1951) was a British colonial civil servant and expert in forestry conservation, who worked as the Inspector General of Forests to the Government of India.
- Cid My lord the Cid gave orders his henchmen to array.
- DVD On November 4, 2014, the DVD "Holiday Family Classics: The Thanksgiving Treasure / The House Without A Christmas Tree" was released by Paramount.
- COD The white man, as a rule, cannot slay the seal, nor catch the cod, nor catch anything else except a cold.
- CPD represents Citizenship teachers and lobbies government for policies that support effective Citizenship teaching in all schools Supports schools with the successful implementation of the national curriculum for Citizenship Organises an Annual conference for Citizenship teachers each summer offers Specialist advice on Citizenship curriculum, pedagogy and GCSE Citizenship Studies Provides training events CPD and supports local teacher networks publishes the journal “Teaching Citizenship” with invaluable articles, resources and information Regular monthly emails and news Quality marks excellent teaching resources available on the ACT website.