What is the correct spelling for CW?
This word (Cw) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CW
- ca I called to them in the language of some of the aborigines, to go away quickly, using the words "Yau-a-ca-burri!"
- caw A brute, a grey crow perched this moment on the jalousies, and let out that bitter raucous caw, that would waken the Seven Sleepers or any respectable gamekeeper within a mile; abominable, thieving, cruel brutes they are, with rooks they should be exterminated by law.
- cc Sixteen shells in each cart; they were 15 cc.
- cd This e-text is public domain, freely copyable and distributable for any non-commercial purpose, and may be included without royalty or permission on a mass media storage product, such as a cd-rom, that contains at least 50 public domain electronic texts, even if offered for commercial purposes.
- ce Alfred de Vigny says truly enough: Qu'est-ce qu'une grande vie?
- ci However, Cherami still possessed a remnant of his handsome fortune; a very small remnant, but enough to keep him from starving; and chance had decreed that the ci-devant beau could not dispose of it, otherwise he would not have failed to make away with it like the rest.
- cl You would detain me, Mr. Lovelace-I was for paying my respects to the lady the moment I came- Cl.
- cm Distance lifted, 89 cm.
- co Everybody refuses to believe it except Marco.
- cow Before there was any sign of milk the cow gave him a swift kick that sent him flat on his back.
- cr We will be so cr-rowded....
- cs "Mummy or no," said Julian, "he'll carry all our provisions and plaids to-day up to the top, which is more than most of your A Cs would do."
- ct In 1851 when the rates were changed to 3 cents ordinary postage, and 1 cent for drop letters, many of the same stamps appear with the figures changed to 1 or 3, or to 1 ct.
- cu Jack looked at Homer and said, "Cu vi scias Esperanton?"
- cwt 11,394. Suppose a man were bringing five cwt.
- C Has prov'd her right, and A. B. C. Of Angles three – A Mathematical Problem by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- W To pronounce the word they make use of might trouble you, Being spelt with a C, two Rs, and a W. – 'Look at The Clock!' : Patty Morgan The Milkmaid's Story by Richard Harris Barham
- CW 3. The absence of q; a useful omission, cw serving instead.
- OW The man said, "Ow-w!"