What is the correct spelling for CXALLED?
This word (Cxalled) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CXALLED
- calder I almost spoke of him to a friend who came to see me start, to Calder , in fact-you know of him-the man who sent you the telegram, said Durrance, with a laugh.
- called Mrs. Ried felt called upon to reply.
- galled I was now fully convinced, by a more deliberate attention to them, that they could not be uttered by the beast-fish, as I had afore conjectured, but only by beings capable of articulate speech; but then, what or where they were, it galled me to be ignorant of.
- jailed He was glad to hear that Stiger had been jailed , and sorry that Henry Parker had been wounded.
- Cabled You did not let him know that you had written to me, or that the doctor had cabled me?"
- Cackled Heavens above, how they cackled and gossiped!
- Cajoled And this man of complete self-command, who has every form of noble pride, gets cajoled like a twenty-year-old yahoo at college!
56 words made from the letters CXALLED
3 letter words made from CXALLED:ace, ade, aec, ale, all, axe, cad, clx, cxl, dal, dec, dle, eld, ell, exa, lac, lad, lax, lcd, ldl, lea, led, lld, xcl.
4 letter words made from CXALLED:axed, axle, cade, call, calx, cell, clad, dace, dale, deal, deca, dell, lace, lade, lead, leal, leda, lxde, xcel.
5 letter words made from CXALLED:cadle, caled, celal, clade, cleal, decal, delal, ecall, ellac, laced, ladle, laedc, laxed.