What is the correct spelling for CYCALING?
This word (Cycaling) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CYCALING
- bicycling From the general point of view, however, the young woman was delighted with bicycling , which had many virtues, said she.
- calling No, never mind calling cook.
- ceiling He sank back in his chair and crossing his legs smoked, with his eyes fixed on the ceiling .
- circling At each hour the sun, circling about the horizon, cast a shadow of uniform length.
- cling If you will whisper secrets to me, I will even forget that I am certain you know something most 'portant about that thimble, and I will cling to you like anything.
- coiling Basil again took hold of it; and, after coiling it as before, succeeded in throwing the noose over the third rock, where it settled and held fast.
- cooling He was cooling his brow at the open window, when suddenly he perceived his coachman, Jasko, in conversation with a horseman a little way up the road.
- cowling James watched Brennan with cold detachment, Professor White and Jack Cowling looked on in paralyzed horror.
- curling Curling one paw under the log he sinks the claws deep into the wood.
- cyclic In a previous article we have referred to cyclic changes that came during the last quarter of preceding centuries.
- cycling Look only at those who do the feat of cycling or motoring from John o' Groat's to Land's End.
- cyclone Many a girl in New Hampshire, Michigan or Alabama has saved the old home for her disabled parents by putting her shoulder to the wheel, bearing the disaster of the near-cyclone and the barn-burning, the desertion of renegade "help," and the distrust of old fogy neighbors.
- recycling And he was buying all the air-and-water recycling equipment, and all the carniculture and hydroponic equipment, he could get."
- scalding Fill a glass pitcher half full of broken ice, and pour the tea, scalding hot, upon the ice, being careful that the stream strikes the ice, and not the pitcher.
- scaling Of artillery the assailants possessed not a single piece, nor any means beyond what nature supplied of scaling the rampart.
- scowling "Thou liest, Jandosi," said Ingonyama, and a look of stern and deadly meaning came over his features, grim and ferocious, scowling beneath the great jaws of the lion.
- sculling The Boating Club and Boat Racing is the popular sport of crew rowing or sculling , where each college appoints a crew of eight strong scull pullers or oarsmen and one small coxswain or steersman to pilot a long narrow boat called a skiff or shell.
- sealing I go to the whaling and sealing .
- suckling Of course you paid for this skilful and comfortable romance, but Mr. Bannister always managed his bills so delicately that you expected to find a poem by Suckling or Lovelace on the back of them.
- Cackling Tom Parker was surprised when, after a moment, he saw the man's shoulders shake and heard him utter a thin, cackling laugh.
- Coaling All ports closed for coaling left us gasping, whilst a fiendish din arose from the bowels of the ship, whence cargo was being extracted.
- Scalping The mind of society, otherwise known as the moral law, says that you shall be a good little boy, and shall go to school and learn what you are told, and on Sunday go to church and sit very still through a long sermon; whereas, the body of a boy would rather be a savage, hunting birds' nests and scalping enemies and exploring magic caves full of precious jewels.
- Culling Thereupon answered the Captain, embarrassed, and culling his phrases: "'T is not good for a man to be alone, say the Scriptures.
133 words made from the letters CYCALING
5 letter words made from CYCALING:acing, algic, algin, align, aling, ancic, aylin, cagni, cagny, calci, canly, cilag, cilan, cincy, clain, clang, cling, cliny, cnaic, cygan, cygni, cynic, gaily, ganci, ganic, gilan, glina, gyali, gyani, gynic, ianyl, ilang, ilyan, inlay, laing, lanci, lancy, langi, layin, layng, ligan, ligny, linac, liyan, lycan, lycia, lying, nyali, yalin, yangi, yanli, yigal, yilan, ylang.
4 letter words made from CYCALING:acyl, agni, aiyn, ancy, anil, ayin, ayni, cagy, cain, cali, ccyl, cing, clan, clay, cyan, gacy, gain, galy, gayi, gayl, gila, glan, glay, glia, gnal, gyal, ical, ilna, inca, inga, inya, iyan, lacy, lagi, laic, lany, ling, liny, lyga, lyin, lync, nagi, nagl, nagy, nail, nayi, nicy, niya, nyai, yacc, yagi, yali, yani, ygal.
3 letter words made from CYCALING:ail, ain, ali, ani, any, can, cay, cia, cli, gal, gay, gca, gin, icc, icy, iga, lac, lag, lan, lay, lin, nag, nay, nig, nil.