What is the correct spelling for CYLLINDERS?
This word (Cyllinders) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CYLLINDERS
- blinders He is one of those men whom the gods drive with blinders on, so that they see fiercely in only a few directions.
- cinders We ran in about a hundred of 'em last week-found some burnt to cinders-the others 've got away."
- cylinder For the protection of a few plants in the garden, an effectual preventive against cut worms is to surround the stem with a cylinder of paper or tin.
- cylinders So he lighted the lamp, bade the excited Mungongo to bring out the phonograph, a machine adjusted with the recording cylinders as well as the reproduction, and after a successful demonstration of magic, discussed with Marufa a certain scheme to which the old wizard, quick to see the possibilities, afforded many invaluable suggestions.
- felt disposed to
- felt gut
- fore thoughts
- had it out
- had it over
- had no more
- had no part of
- holding up one end
- Hollanders The Hollanders he imported were far more strange to the country than Cape Dutchmen would have been, and the Boers did not, and do not now, take kindly to them.
- lenders Moreover, until he was safely out of the clutches of the money-lenders, it would not be safe to take anyone into his confidence.
- more enameled
- slanders He disposes of many of the German slanders against Bernadotte.