What is the correct spelling for CYLNDERS?
This word (Cylnders) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CYLNDERS
- flanders He fought, in Flanders, under Alexander, Earl of Mar, in 1408, and is thus described; Lord of the Nachtane, schire William, Ane honest knycht, and of gud fame, A travalit knycht lang before than.
- Sanders "Are you going to stay here till Ham Sanders comes and be arrested?
- blunders She'd ought not to see blunders where they wasn't any meant.
- plunders If, as Shoeki wrote, we establish a system wherein emperors, scholars, and beggars all till the soil and produce their own food, then how can there possibly be "the glory that plunders," "the prosperity of the city," and "the destitution of the country"?
- cylinders He reaches up behind him, gives the crank a whirl, and the next thing I know we're shootin' over the water like an express train, with the spray flyin', the wind whistlin' in my ears, and eight cylinders exhaustin' direct within two feet of the back of my neck.
- lenders I would have brought you money; but lenders want securities.
- blinders The general tendency was to take for the whole of life the slit seen between the blinders of habit: and in his walk down that narrow vista Granice cut a correct enough figure.
- blenders approached Walita, acquiring the company in 1971, becoming Royal Philips kitchen appliances developer division specializing in blenders, which are sold under the Philips brand outside Brazil.