What is the correct spelling for CYNTH?
This word (Cynth) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CYNTH
- cent Marshall Field was ninety per cent .
- center "Those who are with me, and are therefore a part of me-and-mine, are also at the center of things and share my importance.
- cinch We don't know what he's layin' for, but it's a cinch he's here."
- cynic Even the lover of Lucian receives a kind of shock from the occasional tone of almost cruel hardness in his treatment of the Cynic apostle.
- cynthia The child Cynthia was all a-tremble.
- month I wouldn't 'a' left a month -old baby there on the corner.
- ninth During the summer a horse show took place in the First Division, and the "Ninth" secured all the prizes for mules, the first prize for a field kitchen and two jumping prizes, thus obtaining the second place in the Division for the total number of marks gained.
- north I go to the girl up North .
- nth By the time I saw the last of the adventure I began that night-it was all written in the nth power, and introduced in more or less important roles the most charming girl in the world, the most spectacular hero of France, the cleverest secret-service agent in the pay of the fatherland, and I sometimes ruefully suspected, the biggest imbecile of the United States in the person of myself-I knew better than to call any idea impossible simply because it might sound wild.
- scent It was about three weeks later, that Madelon was sitting one evening at her bed-room window; it was open, and the breeze blew in pleasantly, bringing with it the faint scent of early roses and lingering violets.
- scythe "Mine has fallen to the scythe many a day ago," said Rawlins, plaintively; "but I remember glorious times and glorious fellows.
- sent My father sent them after me and now I want nothing more.
- seth For his mother had been a Clubbe, own cousin, and, as gossips whispered, once the sweetheart of Captain Clubbe himself and daughter of Seth Clubbe of Maiden's Grave, one of the largest farmers on the Marsh.
- sooth And so in sooth I would have been but for the chimney.
- south 5744. Did you sell your hosiery goods south ?
- tenth I said I was going to decide everything on the tenth .
- zenith It is the meridian of longitude which passes through the N and S poles and the observer's zenith .
- Saith He saith, whatever pretence they make, the principal mark they shoot at is to make an alteration of the State and authority.