What is the correct spelling for CYNTHA?
This word (Cyntha) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CYNTHA
- cent "Not a single cent , if I had to pay him, and he were such a boy as you.
- center She was in the center of human life.
- cinch The front cinch should be made of hair.
- cinema That committee, during its short life, has managed to reward Sully-Prudhomme and to leave out Swinburne, to give a prize to Sienkewicz, whom a rather more recent generation has found so suitable for the cinema .
- cynic Or as the cynic said,my pipe is the tent, the tobacco the days of my life.
- cynthia "So I do," Cynthia admitted, "but I wanted to do it all for you, until you went away."
- month In about one month , eh?
- ninth On the ninth day, George Sand informed "Carmen's" creator that he was far too cynical to be her ideal any longer.
- scythia The good Tourgueneff has sent me news from the depths of Scythia .
- scythian When she sees that he will not give up Sappho,-that his smiling face, in which she adores the image of her great husband Cyrus, becomes clouded, I verily believe she would be ready to sanction his taking even a Scythian woman to wife, if it could restore him to cheerfulness.
- tenth Didn't you say the tenth floor?"
- zenith At last the sun reached the zenith and slowly began its descent.
- Santa When he knew I was coming home he said, 'Tell Marjorie that I don't need to ask Santa Claus for a new leg next year, because the good, kind man she told me about fixed mine.
48 words made from the letters CYNTHA
4 letter words made from CYNTHA:acht, achy, acth, ancy, canh, cant, chat, chay, cyan, hanc, hany, hayn, hayt, hyat, naty, nhat, tach, tahn, tany, tcha, thay, tyah, yach, yahn, yaht, yant.
3 letter words made from CYNTHA:act, ant, any, can, cat, cay, han, hat, hay, nay, nth, tan, tay, thc.
5 letter words made from CYNTHA:canty, chant, cynth, nacht, thync, tyahn, yacht, ythan.