What is the correct spelling for CYNTHI?
This word (Cynthi) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CYNTHI
- cent Broidering pearls will not boil the kettle worth a cent !
- center No one will get out this way, sir, but I'll go with you part way so I can cover the door out of Message Center , too.
- cinch My idea is that w'en you turned 'em down on th' dance hall job they was afraid you'd go to th' young lady's house and cut in on th' prince's cinch , so they had to git a move on to head you off.
- cynic To literary men he was extremely affable, and a cynic only to the eye; anecdotes almost incredible are related of his memory.
- cynthia She likes you, Cynthia ."
- month Next year, on the 9th of February, 1268, at a new parliament assembled at Paris, the king took an oath to start in the month of May, 1270. Great was the surprise, and the disquietude was even greater than the surprise.
- ninth 7. This latter power was probably given to it about the ninth century.
- scythia Terrific Boreas frozen Scythia seiz'd, Beneath the icy bear.
- scythian Then having stayed a month or more than that, he would put on the Scythian dress and depart.
- zenith When the proposition of final separation from the mother country was submitted by his brother his soul was raised to the zenith of patriotic feeling.