What is the correct spelling for CYRESS?
This word (Cyress) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CYRESS
- caress Anxious to caress the horse for the last time, he dragged himself up to him.
- ceres She looks like Ceres , doesn't she?
- crass Others, vivid and adventurous, were checked by the first encounter with the crass reality.
- cress From old Daddy Stakes, the bald father of the village, to Mrs. Caper junior's baby-equally bald, but with a crop as sure of coming as mustard and cress beneath his flannel-some in arms, some on legs, some upon brave crutches, all were abroad in the soft air from the west, which had stolen up under the stiff steel skirt of the east wind, exactly as wise Captain Zeb predicted.
- cross We'll cross by the night boat."
- cypress The Cypress has caught me a great blow on the head....
- cyrus In the armies of King Cyrus it was the law that every man was required to sweat once every twenty-four hours, and that is still the law for every business man and office-worker and writer of books.
- dress 2843. Then you dress them for nothing?
- press He made no answer at the moment, and Fenwick was not going to press for one.
- stress Two of the Fowley's had worn the boots in turn, and they were now falling apart from stress of wear and weather.
- tress The woman, standing in a crouching attitude and studiously avoiding Culligore's gaze, swept a tress of moist gray hair from her forehead.
- Crees Of these, the Crees are the quietest and most inoffensive; they inhabit the woody country surrounding Hudson Bay; dwell in tents; never go to war; and spend their time in trapping, shooting, and fishing.
- sires The eyes of the younger men were filled with disappointment and anger, as at a sure seer of evil; the elder, to whom cash was more important, gazed with anxiety and dismay; while a pair, old enough to be sires of Zebedee, nodded approval, and looked at one another, expecting to receive, but too discreet to give, a wink.
- sores One day a feeling of sickness came over her before a leper whose sores were stinking.
- cares Oh, it's not that he cares for the babies, Nels.
- cures So long as the weather was fine Eric had plenty of cures for low spirits.
- cores He's been in the jungle-India, Africa, Cores .
- CREWS 9562. Is not the time past for making up the boats' crews?
- lyres The third ballet-girl from the left-hand stage-box, with the golden belt and green wreath, in the Pas des Guirlandes, or lyres , or umbrellas, or something of the kind, had enslaved his susceptible affections.
- byres There was a row of houses, byres , and barns but no other sign of a town.