What is the correct spelling for CZ?
If you've mistakenly typed "cz" instead of a word, don't fret! Here are a few possible accurate replacements. For "czar", consider "tsar", which denotes a Russian emperor. If it's "czarina", "tsarina" is the correct female equivalent. Lastly, for "Czechoslovakia", the updated term is "Czech Republic".
Correct spellings for CZ
- C The letter C comes after the letter B in the alphabet.
- CB The CB radio was once a popular means of communication for truck drivers.
- cc I need to cc my manager on this email.
- cd I'm going to listen to my favorite album on CD.
- CF CF (cystic fibrosis) is a genetic disorder affecting the lungs and pancreas.
- CG The theme of the movie is CG.
- CH She wore a necklace with a gold pendant of the letters "CH" on it.
- ci Our software is easy to use and ci compliant.
- cl I can't think of a word that begins with "cl" at the moment.
- cm She's 176 cm tall.
- co I sent a co-worker an email asking for their input on the project.
- ct Doctors recommend that people receive vaccinations for the ct virus.
- cv Your CV is your professional document that showcases your skills, experience, and qualifications.
- DZ I always pack my DZ in my suitcase when I go on vacation.
- hz The sun set in the horizon, painting the sky with a beautiful hz blanket.
- Oz The magical land of Oz is a fun place to visit.