What is the correct spelling for D'ECOR?
This word (D'ecor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for D'ECOR
- deacon It is possible the deacon had had some slight misgiving as to how Mrs Nasmyth might receive the statement; certainly his voice took a relieved tone as he drew near the end, and at last read the sum total: "Two hundred and seventy-two dollars sixty-two and a-half cents."
- dear "Oh, dear , dear , dear !
- dec If there was Reason to expect that all would be satisfied with a Dec ision of Congress, I should think the sooner it is done the better.
- decay Theres no such thing as decay to a vital man.
- deck You're on deck early.
- decker Decker has come back, we are going into partnership again and work those claims for all there is in them.
- Cor 7:21, 22; 16:27; 25:31-46; John 17:2; Acts 17:31; 2 Cor .
- DC Diplomatic representation in the US: chief of mission: Ambassador Edith Grace SSEMPALA chancery: 5911 16th Street NW, Washington, DC 20011 FAX:  (202) 726-1727 telephone:  (202) 726-7100 through 7102, 0416
41 words made from the letters D'ECOR
3 letter words made from D'ECOR:'ed, 'er, 'or, 're, ce', ceo, cer, cro, de', dec, doc, doe, dre, ec', edo, ode, oed, ore, red, roc, rod, roe.
5 letter words made from D'ECOR:cerdo, coder, cored, credo, crode, decor, dorce.
4 letter words made from D'ECOR:cero, code, cord, core, cred, d'oc, deor, dero, doer, o'er, oder, redo.