What is the correct spelling for DAATE?
This word (Daate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DAATE
- ate First date: we thought it was great We drank and we ate. – Antidote by pain
- dad Every sister raising kids without the help of a dad Wanting for they're children all the things that they never had – Making Progress by blackalicious
- daft The herd approach'd; each guest, with busy brain, 150 Arriving at the portal, gaz'd amain, And enter'd marveling: for they knew the street, Remember'd it from childhood all complete Without a gap, yet ne'er before had seen That royal porch, that high-built fair demesne; So in they hurried all, maz'd, curious and keen: Save one, who look'd thereon with eye severe, And with calm-planted steps walk'd in austere; 'Twas Apollonius: something too he laugh'd, As though some knotty problem, that had daft 160 His patient thought, had now begun to thaw, And solve and melt:-'twas just as he foresaw.
- dante Most of the series of designs to Dante, and there are a good number, need not busy any one for a moment.
- dart I dart away, in the bright blue day, And the golden fields of the sun.
- dat I tell you dat."
- duet In a passionate duet of mutual love and admiration, they also rejoice that, instead of dying together, as Ysolde had planned, they are still able to live and love.
- tatar Soon it was not necessary to use the glasses in order to sight the advancing party of hunters-five riders, four wearing Tatar dress.
- tate Indeed, so devoid was he of learning, that he could scarce have valued at a sufficiently high rate the doctrines of Oxford; and so little gifted with taste, that he would have probably failed to appreciate the sublimities of Brady and Tate.
- act like a wet blanket
- am beside