What is the correct spelling for DABATE?
This word (Dabate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DABATE
- abate Nothing but death could abate his zeal in the good cause.
- bate Let Fame, that all hunt after in their lyues, Liue registred vpon our brazen Tombes, And then grace vs, in the disgrace of death: When spight of cormorant deuouring Time, Thendeuour of this present breath may buy: That honour which shall bate his sythes keene edge, And make us heires of all eternitie.
- dante She could not help feeling it even more definitely when Mrs. Fisher touched a small gong on the table beside her as though she had been used to that gong and that table ever since she was little, and, on Francesca's appearing, bade her in the language of Dante bring more milk.
- date Better date it, and keep it safe.
- debate A question in England is not even followed by a debate.
- debater He was a born parliamentary debater.
- debit They do not claim to contain a debit and credit account of what the Latin paganism borrowed from or loaned to the Orient.
- debt But if we do harvest I can pay all our debt....
- debut It is about six months since he has returned to England, and he has very lately obtained a seat in Parliament: so that we may trust soon to see his talents displayed upon a more public and enlarged theatre than they hitherto have been; and though I fear his politics will be opposed to ours, I anticipate his public debut with that interest which genius, even when adverse to one's self, always inspires.
- Dabbed Hal dabbed her eyes a little viciously.
- Debated this much cannot be debated this much i have estimated – Rip Off by mindless self indulgence
- more ever
- more ever present
- more ever-present