What is the correct spelling for DADI?
This word (Dadi) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DADI
- dad I know Dad better than that.
- dada The boy kissed him in return, and told him the room had been full of water, and dada and mamma had gone out at the window, and they themselves had floated in the bed so high he had put his little sister on the top shelf, and got on it himself, and then they had both felt very sleepy.
- dado He had, however, a special reason for staring up as he was now doing at the rather absurd dado, for it was his own portrait which occupied the place of honour in the centre of the page.
- dali Yeah I dreamed that I saw Dali with a supermarket trolley – Throw Your Arms Around The World by U2
- wadi We just made it to this wadi.
- DADS Some grow just like their dads And some grow up too tall Some go drinking with the lads Some don't grow up at all – Goon Squad by Elvis Costello