What is the correct spelling for DADT?
This word (Dadt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DADT
- dad "'Morning, Dad," said Penny cheerfully. Everyday I keep asking for my Dad They must think I'm going mad – Cherry Blossom Clinic Revisited by move
- dada Events at the cabaret proved pivotal in the founding of the anarchic art movement known as Dada.
- dado Alessandro (Dado) Ruspoli, 9th Prince of Cerveteri Francesco Ruspoli, 10th Prince of Cerveteri The Duke of Fiano (extinct) Augusto Ruspoli, 11th Duke of Fiano
- daft The crazy man may be the daft man who recited to Hogg Burns's Tam o' Shanter, and inspired him with the ambition to be a poet.
- dart Wanda and Dart were alone in the big living room while Mrs. Leland was busied with Julia in making preparations within the house for the siege of winter.
- dat An' dat mek' li'l' black Mose feel mighty good, 'ca'se he ain' lak ghostes.
- DADS Main article: Dads Army (stage show) In 1975 Dad’s Army transferred to the stage as a revue, with songs, familiar scenes from the show and individual "turns" for cast members.