What is the correct spelling for DAED?
This word (Daed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DAED
- dad "I think Dad wants me to gather every fact I can," Penny explained. When you're told to do something by your mom and dad Don't frown in their face or get mad – Yakety Yak by 2 live crew
- dated The English Admiral gave the flag of truce some presents in exchange for some we sent, and likewise a copy of the French Gazette of Frankfort, dated 10th of June 1799. For ten months we had received no news from France.
- dazed He was very brave and quite willing to try, though a little dazed about why we wanted him to, but when we stood him carefully on his feet, he said, "Chris-no-" and we had to lay him down again.
- dead I may be dead long before that time."
- deed I, not in deed, but in effect, was the true murderer.
- dyed I looked at the gift in some surprise, for it consisted of six white whale's teeth, and two of the same dyed bright red, which seemed to me very paltry things.
- Died "You may find out how he died, but you will never find him," she said.
- dared "But of course I shouldn't have dared say anything while people were around," thought the toy.