What is the correct spelling for DAETD?
This word (Daetd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DAETD
- bated I think he knew that I bated him, but we were on perfectly good terms.
- dad Mom and Dad You gave me everything you never had – Astronaut by sum 41
- dart To me he seems to dart around our steps so shyly, As if he said: is one of them my master there?
- dat Dat you bofe be in de same sawt o' clo'es like you got on now.
- date He wrote Walter of his intention, giving him the date of the day he should probably reach Burrton.
- dated He had been brought up with the King, although some eight years his senior, and their friendship dated from earliest youth.
- dazed He looked about him like a man dazed by a heavy blow.
- dead He is a dead man!
- deed For this deed it is true that I am worthy of death, but I pray you to pardon me because I knew not what I did.
- diet But until then I deeply regret that I can give you no prospect of a change of diet.
- dotted He found the Rover attentively considering the stranger, whose hull had by this time risen out of the sea, and exhibited a long, dotted, yellow line, which the eye of every man in the ship well knew to contain the ports whence the guns that marked her particular force were made to issue.
- duet After dinner we played a very difficult duet together.
- fated They actually held out this last fear, which, like the others, was fated to be dissipated by the fact.
- hated "A friend of his who hated her.
- mated We are mated by a higher law than that of thy land or mine, and 'tis this law that we must obey.
- Darted The circumstance that now sunk in terror the minds of Emilia and Julia, fired with new wonder that of Ferdinand, who seizing a light, darted through the discovered door, and almost instantly disappeared.