What is the correct spelling for DAETS?
This word (Daets) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DAETS
- darts We sped forward at times with quick darts .
- deeds Nevertheless she may possibly regard you in a more favourable light than you suppose, from the reports we have heard of your gallant deeds ."
- Diets In his basal diets, we find, as would be expected, special combinations particularly suited to the detection of vitamines in such cereals.
- dots Put on a serving-dish, cover with crumbs and dots of butter, and brown in the oven.
- dates The cause of it all dates back to my birth.
- duets In the front line came the love duets between tenor and soprano, with moon-light accompaniment; then peasants' dances interrupted by thunder-storms, and drinking songs for the baritone, backed by an approving chorus.
- DADS Come, lasses and lads, Take leave of your dads.
- DOTES Marie dotes on you; but she can never feel for a brother, as I must feel for you."
- TARTS So to the Exchequer, and there took Spicer and his fellow clerks to the Dog tavern, and did give them a peck of oysters, and so home to dinner, where I found my wife making of pies and tarts to try, her oven with, which she has never yet done, but not knowing the nature of it, did heat it too hot, and so a little overbake her things, but knows how to do better another time.