What is the correct spelling for DAF?
This word (Daf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DAF
- da That da -that dog was called to his breakfast, and took a fancy to my dinner, which was on a shelf near.
- dab She didn't have time to powder, and she didn't have time to dab on paint, and, besides, she had had no rehearsals.
- dad "I will if dad will promise to like Manuela," answered Catherine, wistfully eying her father.
- daft Believe me, Harry; I was so daft with that answer that my heart was fit to break with fear that she should love another better than myself.
- dag Among them were Hogni, the father of Sigrun, with his sons, Bragi and Dag .
- dam These little creatures are able to follow their dam twenty-four hours after birth.
- dat D' you suppose he knows I said dat , Billy?"
- day It's today now, and our wedding day .
- deaf But Lingard was deaf to everything, to everybody, but Athena.
- oaf She admired him a little for his conduct during their father's funeral; he was not such an oaf as she had thought-but she would bide her time.
- raf Yes, see little Raf wid Mexican soldiers.
- Dan It was easy to forgive Dan Whiting his stupidity.
- Dar I proceeded with the light carts, still on the same bearing, until arriving near Dar , where I had formerly been encamped, I turned to the left to ascertain if there really was no water there.
- AF She's bin dreamin' af the little wan, bein' so used to tindin' on her all hours af the night.
- DEF 91. 2119 De Def .