What is the correct spelling for DAFUR?
This word (Dafur) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DAFUR
- afar That soul was overwhelmed by the unexpected love from those realms afar. Then in the heavens came a voice from afar A voice that was heard throughout the world Go down little angel girl and give him your star Tonight he'll light the world 'cause – One Little Christmas Tree by Stevie Wonder
- dakar I have not been at sea so long as many officers, yet I know that you might as well try and get a confirmed dipsomaniac past a grog shop as the engineer past, say the Canary Coaling Company; indeed he seems to smell the Dakar coal, and hankers after it when passing it miles out to sea.
- daub It may be necessary to mark the hogs that have been drenched with a daub of paint, or in some other manner in order to be able to distinguish them from the untreated animals.
- davy He entered Davy Byrne's.
- deaf "And she's deaf as anything.
- defer If your engagements will permit, pray come to me to-day, to-morrow, or the next day; but, pray defer as little as possible.
- defoe Coke had scarcely shown more of the animosity of a partisan in prosecuting Raleigh than Simon Harcourt did in prosecuting Defoe.
- defy Yet it cost him much to defy the great conqueror to the death: he had so far feared the capture of St. Petersburg as to request that the Cronstadt fleet might be kept in safety in England.
- demur During the forenoon he again offered his mount to Helen; when she sought to demur and hoped to be persuaded, he suggested a compromise; they would take turns, she, her father and himself.
- devour Then the gates were lifted up by the chains, and the lions came in to devour me according to their custom."
- differ It will have surprised you to find me differ in my statement of the action from the Admiral, when I mention having begun the action.
- diver As I have been to London all yesterday I did not know that The Diver had arrived at Pierside, How is Bolton?
- doff I pray thee, sir, to doff, henceforth, a badge dedicated only to the service of Royal York.
- dour If, for instance, the process were to be reversed, and my tobacconist were to ask me what I thought of the strike, I should grunt and go out of his shop; but he would be wrong to attribute "a dour grimness" to the nation in consequence.
- dover And as she stepped into the chariot which carried her away to the railway station on her way to Dover, she told herself that she had done right.
- duff She's in Leather Lane, this cousin o' mine, and makes plum-duff as isn't to be beat; but she sells Saturday nights mostly, and for Sunday dinners.
- duffer I really didn't think I had done so well, for I'm a duffer at figures.
- fur At present the taking of fur is the business of the North.
- taffy But Taffy couldn't for the life of him see how to manage it.