What is the correct spelling for DAIBETES?
This word (Daibetes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DAIBETES
- diabetes The disease diabetes showed, however, that sugar might exist very plentifully in the blood and yet the nutrition of an individual suffer very much for the lack of it.
- diabetic When a diabetic , old or young, goes into coma, he rarely comes out of it, no matter what the treatment is.
- Dainties Light dainties should be served occasionally to those not caring to go to the refreshment-room.
- Diets I though of Mary Magna, million dollar queen of the pictures, contriving diets and exercises for herself, and weighing with fear and trembling every day!
- abates Then, when the anguish abates , he shakes his head and repeats: "Oh, that wretched knee!"
- abets I'll be sworn I don't comprehend her, nor her mother either, who abets her.
- debts But what is the special fitness of your paying his debts ?
- dates It really dates itself.
- doubters That is the condition of mind, we know, of many of the cultivated who are not sceptics, nor doubters , nor inquirers, but who think they are as certain of their point as they are that the circle will not be squared.
- debates How thankfully should we welcome as participants in our debates and as allies in our legislation the eminent liturgical scholars who give lustre to the clergy list of the Church of England; but we are as powerless to make them members of the General Convention as we should be to force them into the House of Commons.
- debits The one credits the sum, the other debits it.
- diameters 4. Red corpuscles, magnified 1,000 diameters , containing the parasite of Texas fever.
- doubts One doubts if there is any bridge across it.
305 words made from the letters DAIBETES
4 letter words made from DAIBETES:abed, abet, adit, aide, aids, bade, badi, bait, base, basi, bast, bate, bats, bead, beat, beda, bede, beed, beet, beit, best, beta, bias, bida, bide, bids, bise, bite, bits, dabi, dabs, daei, daie, dais, date, debe, debs, debt, deeb, dias, diat, diet, disa, dita, dsei, eade, ease, east, eats, ebed, edit, eeas, esab, idea, ides, sade, sadi, said, sate, seat, sebe, sede, seed, seib, seta, siba, sida, side, sita, site, stab, tabi, tabs, taee, taei, taib, teba, tebe, teeb, tibe, tide, tied, ties.
5 letter words made from DAIBETES:abedi, abeid, abets, abide, abies, absit, adeeb, adits, adsit, aedes, aesti, aides, aside, badie, badis, baise, baits, based, basie, basit, baste, basti, bated, batei, batie, batis, beads, beast, beats, bedia, bedie, beedi, beest, beida, besat, beset, besta, beste, besti, beted, betes, betie, betis, biase, bides, bidet, bieda, biest, bista, bitas, bites, bside, dabei, dabie, dabis, daise, dasti, dates, dbase, dease, deats, debes, debet, debia, debit, debts, deeba, deise, deist, desai, deste, diate, diebs, diese, diest, eades, eased, ebadi, ebeid, ebied, edite, edits, eesti, esbat, estai, idees, ieast, sabed, sabee, sabei, sabet, sabie, sabti, saedi, saeid, saied, saite, sated, satie, sdate, sebei, sedai, sedia, seeta, seida, seita, setai, setia, sibat, sidea, siebe, siede, siete, sitae, staib, staid, stead, steai, stebe, stede, steeb, steed, steib, stieb, tabes, tabis, taibe, taide, taieb, tased, teads, teaed, tease, teide, tibes, tiede, tsade, tsadi.
6 letter words made from DAIBETES:abides, adeste, aidest, baseet, bastei, beadie, beated, bedsit, beseda, bested, bestia, bestie, betide, betise, biased, bidets, debase, debate, debits, easied, easted, estadi, ideate, saeedi, seabed, seated, sedate, sediba, sedibe, teades, teased.
7 letter words made from DAIBETES:abidest, adesite, bastide, betides, debates, debiase, ibestad, ideates.
3 letter words made from DAIBETES:ade, aid, ate, bad, bai, bat, bed, bee, bet, bid, bit, bse, dab, das, dat, deb, des, dia, die, dis, dit, dts, eat, ese, est, eta, ida, ies, sad, sat, sbe, sdb, sea, see, set, sib, sit, tab, tad, tai, tea, ted, tee, tia, tie.