What is the correct spelling for DAID?
This word (Daid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DAID
- aid How she longed to call Jasper to her aid!
- dad What have you been saying to Ted, dad?
- dais Passing through the crowd of tribesmen, Beric entered his mother's abode, walked up to the dais, and saluted her by a deep bow.
- david "I'm no better than David Slosson.
- maid She has a maid and a man, and I fancy she is rather a fortunate woman.
- paid I paid the money at once for Larry and myself.
- raid On the doors of the bedrooms are posted notices urging the guests, when hostile aircraft are reported, to make directly for the rifugio, and remain there until the raid is over.
- said "Yes," said the little boy, "I will."
- Did 4170. Did you get it?
- laid Laid one on another these logs formed the four sides of the cabin.