What is the correct spelling for DAIN?
This word (Dain) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DAIN
- cain Woe to him that shall awaken Cain! Sister of cain all our breed slain – Nocturna by moonspell
- dais Through this grave assemblage the Duke passed up to the row of armchairs beneath the dais at the farther end of the room.
- darn If I weren't so darn thirsty now....
- dawn By dawn he would be several miles ahead of the others, and then he could travel more rapidly.
- din The din, however, ceased suddenly, when somebody said, "Hadn't you better let up, boys, or Torrance will figure you sent the band for him?"
- drain A gallery has been cut, under circumstances of great difficulty, to drain Lake Agnano near Naples, and a project for the execution of a similar operation on the Lake of Perugia, the ancient Trasimenus, which covers more than 40,000 acres, is under discussion.
- fain My wife also was not well, so that a mayd was fain to sit up by her all night.
- gain What has she to gain by her lovely welcome?
- Dan When they came in full sight of the house, Dan left the subject, as he realised presently, from a reasonless fear of being overheard.