What is the correct spelling for DAINIEL?
This word (Dainiel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DAINIEL
- daintily He had been perfectly familiar with the kitchen arrangements in the days when Manley was a bachelor, and it interested him and filled him with a respectful admiration for woman in the abstract and for Val in particular, to see how changed everything was, and how daintily clean and orderly.
- dandle Thof if so be as notwithstandin a that Missee, my younk lady, had as good as a bin playin at catch me come kiss me, and all in the dark with'n; and thof I had a sifflicated the Sir Dandle Dunderpate, a here a do stand, a suckin his thumbs!
- dane You see he had known through that Dane man-or whatever he is-from the detective-all I told you that night-how could he help it?
- dangle As the dog submitted without complaint at first, the raven would come again and take another piece away, then bring it back just within reach, and dangle it over the dog's nose.
- daniel Daniel burst out: Pratt!
- denial In reply came a wild rush of denial , an agony of revolt.
- dine Mr. Crow, the painter, is to dine with him.
- diner But what will those who knew him say of the statement, "I am a poor diner , and I drink no wine or spirits of any kind; I do not smoke tobacco."
- dingily She remained at the parsonage, dingily persistent, for several days on the pretext of initiating Ingeborg into the ways of the house; and each time Herr Dremmel, who seemed a little shy of embarking on controversy with her, mentioned trains, she burst in his presence into prayer and implored aloud on his behalf that he might never know what it was to be a widow.
- dingle It was such an evening as Longfellow describes in Hiawatha: Slowly o'er the shimmering landscape, Fell the evening's dusk and coolness, And the long and pleasant sunbeams Shot their spears into the forest, Breaking through its shields of shadow, Rushed into each secret ambush, Searched each thicket, dingle , hollow.
- tingle Cashel's face began to glow, and the roots of his hair to tingle .
- Darnell Up, and there come to me Darnell the fiddler, one of the Duke's house, and brought me a set of lessons, all three parts, I heard them play to the Duke of York after Christmas at his lodgings, and bid him get me them.
- Danae All Flamby's shyness descended upon her like the golden shower on Danae , and barely touching the outstretched hand she whispered, "Good night, Mr. Mario," turned and very resolutely walked away, never once looking back.
- Dannie But if the work is done to please the mother and Hamish and me, they'll need to content themselves, I doubt, Dannie , my lad."
- Diane Diane de Poictiers and Ninon de l'Enclos were wildly adored at sixty.
- Dianne Produced by Dianne Bean.
- Daniels Then you thought of the poor; especially the poor on Christmas day; then of Mrs. Heney, who isn't poor any more, having married John Daniels ; and then I said, 'There aren't any.
- Taine The same note as that even of such a man as Taine .
- bullions Riddhi Siddhi Bullions Limited (RSBL) is a bullion dealer located in Mumbai, India.