What is the correct spelling for DAIPER?
This word (Daiper) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DAIPER
- damper As it is, we have to put the damper on it until there is a definite program."
- dapper The man who entered first upon this invitation was a dapper little gentleman with light-blue eyes and a Vandyke beard. Just an example, by an ex-trapper Dress the coupe in the shoes, now that's dapper – Street Life by Rick Ross
- diaper A visit to the chapel will not only show us glass of the early part of the Decorated period, but in such quantity and so well placed as to give one the best possible impression of it. The large east window is filled with modern glazing, only the upper half of the traceries above retaining the original red and blue diaper work.
- dip Humility set them off, and watched them till they disappeared in the first dip of the towans; and then sat down in the empty kitchen and wept a little before carrying up her mother's breakfast.
- dipper What was wrong at the Big Dipper ?
- draper He said that he had enough farthings to supply a West End draper with change for a week, and a sufficient number of threepenny pieces for the congregations of three parish churches.
- dupe You have listened to Lapierre and you have easily become his dupe .
- napier The prisoners remained in captivity-with a slight interval of freedom in the spring of 1866-first in one place, then in another, and subsequently at Magdala-until Easter, 1868. An English expeditionary force, under Sir Robert Napier , had arrived to effect their deliverance.
- rapier He placed the chain the prince had given him round his neck, and with an ample ruff and manchets of Flemish lace, and his rapier by his side, he took his place in the boat, and was rowed to Greenwich.
- tape I found this piece of paper under the tape with which the envelope was tied, and I don't hesitate to say that when I read it I laughed until I thought I should shake down the cellar.
- taper Say, might not absence, time, or another more worthy"- This was certainly a very rigid cross-examination when I thought the trial was over; and not being exactly prepared for it, I felt no other mode of reply than pressing her taper fingers alternately to my lips, and muttering something that might pass for a declaration of love unalterable, but, to my own ears, resembled a lament on my folly.
- tapir Guapo had all the tapir to himself.
- tapper A concerted ahhhh swept through the crowd as the Space Wave Tapper shivered a bit, then rose slowly into the air.
- tipper I thank you, Mr. Vice President, and I thank you especially, Tipper , for what you're doing.
- diapers There are disposable adult swim diapers available from manufacturers such as Finnegan Medical Supply
100 words made from the letters DAIPER
3 letter words made from DAIPER:ade, adp, aid, air, ape, apr, are, arp, dia, die, dip, dre, ear, edp, epa, epi, era, ida, idp, ira, ire, pad, par, pea, pei, per, pia, pid, pie, pre, rad, rap, red, rep, rid, rip.
5 letter words made from DAIPER:adire, aerdi, aired, deair, deira, derai, drape, pader, padre, paide, pardi, peard, pedir, peira, perai, peria, pirae, prade, praed, preda, pride, raide, raped, rapid, riped.
4 letter words made from DAIPER:aide, aire, aper, arid, daei, daie, dare, dari, dear, depr, dier, dire, drip, eira, idea, paid, pair, pare, pari, pear, pedi, peri, pied, pier, prae, raed, raid, raie, rape, read, reap, reid, ride, ried, ripe.
6 letter words made from DAIPER:diaper, paired, paride, pediar.