What is the correct spelling for DALIS?
This word (Dalis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DALIS
- daily Today I will explain briefly how those sights are made use of in your daily work at sea.
- dais But he was intercepted by an officer in uniform, accompanied by a black chief, who came to conduct him to the dais and present him to the African king; an honor which he was not permitted to decline.
- daisy I will call it Daisy .
- dali ano bang naging mali nalimutang kay dali – Bakit by Nyoy Volante
- dallas On the road from Maine to Dallas Hoping that we?ll play the Palace! – The Big Time by Unknown Author
- davis Shout out to K Davis and my connect up at Avis – Share by drake
- delius The imitation of the Ode to Delius , applied to Mr. Erskine, was written since the lamented death of those Gentlemen, which happened in the meridian of their days.
- dis When wearied of the flowerless fields of Dis ! Or danced on by the lads of Arcady! The hidden secret of eternal bliss Known to the Grecian here a man might find, – The Garden Of Eros by Oscar Wilde
- tails They tell us that we lost our tails, Evolving up from little snails. – Polkas On 45 by weird al yankovic
- talus I conscientiously believed that a diet on potted ham, crackers, and jellies would make me as invincible as Talus , and that I only required a stout flail to be able to drive the mighty Wagogo into the regions of annihiliation, should they dare even to wink in a manner I disapproved.
- Dahlias This neglected garden was a mere tangle of untrimmed shrub and luxuriant weed, with just a few dahlias and hollyhocks fighting through the ruin of what had been pretty flower borders; and she thought how nice it would all look again when sufficient work had been put into it.
- Delays Alike from all, howe'er they praise thee, (Nor prayer, nor boastful name delays thee) – France: An Ode by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- Tales Most girls tell love tales, And each phrase dovetails – You're the Cream in My Coffee by Unknown Author
- dulls After middle-age the blood grows stagnant, habit dulls the edge of appetite, a weariness of the mind and of the body makes one cease to taste well-used delights; a strong new stimulus is required to revive the emotional life that is sinking to decay.
- deals Awash with sodden deals, We've slipped from Valparaiso With the Norther at our heels: We've ratched beyond the Crossets – The Merchantmen by Rudyard Kipling
- doles Charity exists, of course, but the masses declare that it is no remedy; they do not ask for doles , they ask for Justice.
- AILS I am affliction the cause of all that ails you I am addiction that blinds and assails you – I Am Abomination by exodus
- DILLS The most curious thing about his condition was that for a long time he took it for granted that his family did not know what was the matter with him; and this shows as nothing else could the meekness and tact of the Dills ; for, excluding bad cooks and the dangerously insane, the persons most disturbing to the serenity of households are young lovers.
- DOLLS Looks at the cradle and bawls: "That is an insult to us.' But the oldest of all the dolls, Who had seen, being kept for show, – The Dolls by William Butler Yeats
- dales 2. These are districts, or dales , on the English border.
- dells I rode over an open plain, or open forest country, soon found the dells marked by water-courses, and, at length, the channel of a river, with the Yarra trees.
36 words made from the letters DALIS
3 letter words made from DALIS:aid, ail, ali, als, asl, dal, das, dia, dis, ida, lad, lid, lsd, sad.
4 letter words made from DALIS:aids, dail, dais, dali, dial, dias, disa, lads, laid, liad, sadi, said, sail, sial, sida, sild.
5 letter words made from DALIS:alids, dials, laids, sadli, silda, slaid.