What is the correct spelling for DANC?
This word (Danc) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DANC
- dana My friendship with Mr. Dana continued until General Butler became a candidate for Congress in the Essex district, and Mr. Dana became the nominee of the dissenting Republicans.
- dance Each had a dance of its own.
- dane So the old Earl met his young son on the deck of a war-ship, that had once borne the Raven of the Dane .
- dank The air about this building is very dank and close.
- Dan "Yes, I have," said Dan slowly.