What is the correct spelling for DANCEWEAR?
This word (Dancewear) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DANCEWEAR
- answer 15,725. What was their answer to that?
- dance Dance and play and do what you like, but leave me be."
- dancer Again the little dancer saw her coming and flew to her like a bird to its mate, and clasping her laughed her merry musical little laugh.
- danseuse An old danseuse is an anomaly.
- dunce Scott was 'the Greek dunce,' at Edinburgh.
- Danced For she knew now that the war dance had been danced against the English.
- dancers It was a pretty spectacle, but most interesting to see was the effect produced on the other children, the hundred girls, big and little, the little ones especially, who had been standing there tired and impatient to get out to the sea, and who were now becoming more and more excited as they gazed, until, like children when listening to lively music, they began moving feet and hands and soon their whole bodies in time to the swift movements of the little dancers.
- dunces Notwithstanding he was not one of the dunces, for he strove hard with all diligence, and rather would he have lost a night's sleep than have left what he deemed a duty only half done.
- DANES The Danes being able to join me with sixteen sail of the line was of but little consequence.
- dances She is a social secretary, and all our mothers hire her to get up dances and to look after parties like ours today.
- menswear Sir Montague Maurice Burton (15 August 1885 – 21 September 1952) founded Burton Menswear, one of Britains largest chains of clothes shops.