What is the correct spelling for DANCW?
This word (Dancw) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DANCW
- dana In 1793 there were only four houses east of Dana Street, but that year witnessed an event of cardinal importance, the opening of West Boston Bridge.
- dance But it's on with the dance!
- dancer Isn't it true that you, as a dancer, allow familiarity that you would consider positively insulting under other circumstances?
- dandy Say, that's a dandy pin you've got on, simply dandy!
- dane Mr. Falkirk, don't you think Dane had a great penchant for one of Mrs. Powder's beautiful daughters before he went abroad?
- danger But this is not all the danger.
- dank The white wall is cold and damp, and the beams of the roof overhead, though the varnish is gone from them, are dank with slow decay.
- dante Was there not a Dante six centuries back, who composed a lofty poem, which was admired by everybody, at a time when we, who now read it and bring it to life in our souls, were still so far removed from the entrance of this life?
- dunce "Yes," said the dunce, "are we not commanded in the holy book to preach the gospel to every critter?"
- tango The Victor still exuded the Tango.
- Dan "Nonsense, Dan, my lad; Shenac is right, and she's wrong too.
- Dang Now when time comes fer a fire, Blast Yore Hide an' Dang Yore Eyes, they fight hit out between 'em which gits the wood.